You may always access the building through the card key system, however, the building will be closed and heating / air conditioning will not be provided on the following state and federal holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- President's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
On these days, the following conditions will prevail:
- You may call the management office by 12:00 Noon the day before a holiday to schedule overtime HVAC. There will be an hourly charge for this service.
- After hours, weekend and holiday access to the building will be granted only with an assigned access card. For futher information regarding access refer to the Security page.
- The Property Management Office will be closed.
- There will be no air conditioning, heating or ventilation.
- There will be no janitorial service.
- Building Courtesy officer available.